Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Quiet Time"

So Aidan has been transitioning from nap time to quiet time.  He has always blessed me with being a wonderful sleeper so I wasn't upset at all about this.  I would say he still takes a nap 1 to 2 times a week.  On preschool days we don't do anything so that leaves about 3 to 4 days when we have "quiet time."  On these days he chooses toys to take to his room for around and hour to an hour and a half.  Today when I went to go tell him he could come out, I found him like this.  He is very into making tents right now.....and pirates as you can clearly tell!!!  His imagination is so fun to watch!  He hardly ever wants to just color or read books or stand still for that matter.  He is always on some sort of mission.  Anything from rescuing a car trapped on the train tracks, from hiding in his tents from the scary bears from "Brave," or being the captain of his pirate ship!  Wish I could just freeze him in time!

Photobucket

No comments: