Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1 > 99

Back in November our church started showing a different video teaser every Sunday morning during services to begin introducing the new theme for 2013.  Aidan was in the first teaser that they aired.  Last Sunday they finally announced that the theme was "1 > 99."  The idea is taken from Luke 15:4-7.  "Suppose one of you has a 100 sheep and looses one.  Doesn't he lead the 99 in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it?  And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home.  Then he call his friends and neighbors together and says Rejoice with me, I have found my lost sheep.  I tell you in the same way, there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents then over 99 righteous persons who do not need to repent."    All the videos were great but of course I was a little partial to one!!!

Photobucket

No comments: